Monday, December 14, 2009

hangout wit * fren* miss tat day so muuchh

last friday go hang wit lin zai.... we hang frm 12.00p.m-4.00p.m although it is not veri long time but i oso veri satisfied.... now only i noe parade got so mani place to go...lin zai bring me to mani place....she bring me to one place but me dunno wat place la, there go sell many dirtly cheap short trousers just cost RM12.90... ~o i like it veri much~i buy jo two string which used to tie leg for RM5..... then outside it got sell cake got mani cake cost only RM5 for three pieces....after that we go food court eat something... i realy like first time go parade wat oso dunno :) dunno wan to eat wat......then lin zai recognise me eat sushi rice....but me at last eat chicken chop rice which is oso bought at tat sushi shop...then we take almost 1 hour to eat......after i finish eating, lin zai stil not yet..... so i chat wit her lo......she tell me she is confusing for her english tuition......she dunno wanna go wit li yuen for the english tuition anot wo....then we oso "buy ice sugar grapes" to eat...hmm delicious...buy quite expensive la RM3....hehe tat day like lin zai accompany me to buy things, me buy jo mani things but not for myself..me buy jo three christmas present at living cabin for re2 de exchanging present activity.....then lin zai oso tell me about rubber shop, not sell rubber de , is sell xxx de...we oso go why why bookstore, juz go in cc oni din buy anything.....lastly we go popular to cc book lo ......the lin zai tell me tat de jaga in popular will call de pple hu sit down to stand up.....then i dun trust her....i juz take a book n sit down to read, after a while de jaga appears and tell me:"bangun untuk membaca" ish i m damn tired tat time, juz wanna go in find a place sit down rest oni ma....then time almost reach 4 p.m so i juz leave there waving gudbye to lin zai......then reach downstairs wait n wait n wait n finally oso wait......mom oso not yet cum... then wait jo almost 15 minutes she jing come n fetch me....miss tat day so muchh~~~next time will hangout again and sing k in k-box......woo i m trying to imagine......nite everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment