Monday, March 15, 2010

Rubbish.....

school holiday had came....but i am not happy at all lor....mother jou syok lo can go to beijing......my stupid brother ......he realy damn stupid wat oso dunno how to do, got homework dunno how to do himself, do things like mo jie, ish go die.....wan me to sit beside him scold him, bit him....i teach him how to do he dun wanna listen....know himself stupid ge la osos dun wan to listen my advice....this kind of pple oso hav d.....then, i juz go to kitchen to see wat can cook to eat lorh, but de busybody stupid lazy fatty brother oso wanna follow wo so me mei blough him say i wanna cook mee lo......then i call him to finish his homework lorh,he dun listen me mei push him out of the kitchen....u know wat he did....he lock me in the kitchen and oso lock the window near the kitchen, dun let me call pple to help me open the door...suan liao...so childish him swt me....then i take the key and open d door lorh...i ask him got brain anot geh, where his brain place....then he juz answer blablabla...i din listen wat he saying.....me reali guan....no one wanna care him....he is the most stupid and fat boy in the world....i oways say this to him....tonite sleep at rabbit house....haiz veri fan....tmr morning gt pps welcoming party....i dun wan to go a.....veri lazy me....

No comments:

Post a Comment